19.09.2016 - 25.09.2016 22 °C
I had the privilege to visit one of the most ancient cities in the world two months back with my family. Beijing which dates back a long history in china is its current Capital and is full of ancient Chinese traditions and also many places to visit. I would definitely recommend to travel at least once to this great city which showcases the ancient Chinese civilization during the different dynasties. Places we visited during the tour can be listed as follows.
1. The Great Wall Of China at Badaling.
4. Jade Factory ( I must say the ornaments and Jewelry made out Of Jade is quite expensive but you must visit the factory in order to experience how the real Jade is obtained and how they produce beautiful ornaments and Jewelry out of it.)
5.The Olympic Stadium. ( nothing much of course but should go see the birds nest and the water arena .)
6. Hu thong Houses. Of course a definite must see place i would say. They Say Hu thong House are the traditional Chinese Houses but many were destroyed apparently and now the Chinese government is taking precautions to preserve them.
7.Tea House(Situated In Beijing). Well A place where you can experience the "Real"Chinese Tea. There are mainly Seven different kinds of tea according to the Chinese Culture and Green tea being a major and a main kind out of them.
8. Try and See the pandas at the Beijing Zoo. You will be able to see the Pandas who were considered as their "Good Luck"when they were selected as the host for the 2008 Summer Olympics Games.
9.Min s Tombs. Ancient tomb of 13 empires who ruled Ancient china. A must visit place to see the different cultures and rituals they performed during the ancient times.magnificent structures which dates back 5000 years back.
10. Last but not least but one of the important monuments in Beijing "The Temple of Heaven"" During ancient times how people were killed for different reasons and praying when they harvest to god were some of the rituals that were carried out here.